Awesome. I love seeing these photos. I just requested on PFB that you post China scenes, but now I get it - this is for the China / life scenes. I'm stoked.
Its been cruel that I havnt been able to post any photos its ironic that it gets all set up on our leave. I am setting this blog purely for China only, and want to get it set up for our show and tell and for when we come back home so I can pour back over it when missing China - now would I do that???
4 comments:
Awesome. I love seeing these photos. I just requested on PFB that you post China scenes, but now I get it - this is for the China / life scenes. I'm stoked.
Its been cruel that I havnt been able to post any photos its ironic that it gets all set up on our leave. I am setting this blog purely for China only, and want to get it set up for our show and tell and for when we come back home so I can pour back over it when missing China - now would I do that???
I cant tell you how excited I am that I finally figured it out!!!
Oh yes, you will miss China. I reckon.
Post a Comment