Monday, 5 March 2007

5 March 1975

Cannot, not write a longer post on the 5th of March my most favourite day of the year. Today my birthday present to myself was a worthwhile relaxing home day one, in bed, on the couch, eyes on tv, back to bed, toasted cheese on dark rye bread called "Kruff" bread??? Ordered food over phone. Got sad as the day outside was bleak as bleak, freezing cold, windy and clouds were all puffy. I was also sad becoz the chinese lady was so chinese and today I just wanted to speak to an aussie. Somebody please understand me!!! and it made me just want to be back home.
and when we got the food delivered, the spreadable Lurpak Danish butter ( which is our favourite) wasnt there, so I called up and got frustrated. They soon seem to understand a maddened tone on the other end, I guess anyone would! I feel sorry for them but I felt so mad. I tell you these days inside are no good. They make you feel your in english country and create mayhem for your communication skills in a foreign land. I had plenty of cheery moments though especially on Tors blog. I also began to watch the first series of McLeods Daughters which is good. The very first show I thought what is going on here, but then it just got better. So now I want to watch all the rest. I made tuna cassorole for tea, and my favourite slice which the temp was on too high, which made it burn a little. Im having another day off tomorrow, my co teacher is crook too and is having until Thursday off, lucky her....

3 comments:

sez said...

happy birthday megz :) i hope your week has been festive and joyous and interesting (in the good way) :D

Victoria said...

When I started the first series I was like "What on earth?" but then got so into it - you're gonna love it!!
Has the package arrived containing the Blistex and stuff?

Victoria said...

It sounds like a bit of a challenging day...