We havnt thrown out:
Ashes cricket cards from the weetbix box
Two unattractive cardboard small round magnets with pictures of the Sydney Harbour Bridge
Keep any picture or color that reminds us of Australian landscape
Stamps or envelopes from Australia
Keep everything
Wednesday, 14 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think I need to collect some more trashy Aussie soveniers for you... heh hehe
Actually my love of suvenoir teatowels has made me appreciate trashy suvenoir items in general. i love it when someone has a collection of snow globes from all different places,cities,countries, I might start my own collection of snow globes. YAY AYAY
Aussie aussie aussie
oy
oy
oy
Please don't, from you I appreciate tasteful Aussie souvinears. But thanx for the generous offer hehehe.
Same, since receiving your (I would say old teatowle of the sheep and farmer) I would have never liked that once upon a time, but man anything Australian is valuable to us here. I even noticed the word Australia on the Faber Castell texta the other night and felt so happy that it was made in Australia.
I have actually began considering liking snow globes lately. I havnt decided whether I like them or not yet. The trigger will be if I see them in a movie that presents in a cool way or if I get given one that is really different to the santa ones.
Is there a dance that goes with that song at the end? I always do a bit of a dance to the songs at the end of McLeods. Sime is used to me now and no longer tells me off. I guess hes figured it only takes a short while!
PS Does it actually bother you that no body else comments on this blog? I have no idea if anybody else reads this or if I have met no other persons in my life. I like it how it seems to be just for us...
I am sad that you cant get onto your blog. At least you got email!
Post a Comment