whippersnipping
mowing lawns
badmitten
patting mud
constructing grey slabs of rock in area where children used to swim
cat leaping in air to catch its prey - a lovely looking bird
gorgous French mother waiting for child to get bored with play equipment (he doesnt) and she gets annoyed and he galavants off having a wow of a time.
Wednesday, 4 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You mean you were playing badminten? And you did some wippersnipping? Coolness. And so he should galavant.
Should me and Benj go to Central Australia for a holiday? What do you reckon, I saw it on tv the other night and looked interesting?
the guys were whippersnipping and this one couple were playing badminton the same couple every morning. Go to Central Australia. See as much of oz as you can. Sounds awesome, I think Sime and I are gonna do australia oneday coastal. Personally I find in land australia boring but I do admire the massity of that.
PS Mowing lawns and whippersnippering scares me, I run past whippersnippers out in public and always think they should have protector screens up around there peice of grass. Mowing is scary coz you never never whats gonna jump out and nip your knees.
Post a Comment