Monday, 26 February 2007

Grateful for

aussie looking dish cloths - chinese ones, too confusing
a good sized saucepan - thankyou IKEA
5 tea towles - at IKEA
a new material apron - ditto
a large large rubbish bin - repeat
creamy honey and peanut butter on seperate peices of solid chunky toast
hot chocolate
my favourite yummy slice
the oven to warm our plates on before a hot meal
power board for our washing machine and dryer!!! We had one all along and I just didnt think to ask.
hot milk on weetbix on a cold morning
birds saying hello in the morning
a cab that pulls up within a few seconds of us requiring one.
making your boss happy

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Tonight I am grateful for:
- Cadbury's choclate (plain)
- vaccume cleaners
- a cloudy day that was not too hot
- not having anywhere I have to go tomorrow!!

Victoria said...

- and good Golden Delicious apples

Victoria said...

- and that I dont have a headache

sez said...

all very comforting things.
what is your favourite slice? it must be good :)