Tuesday, 27 February 2007
Meiji
I dunno if its to do with the letter M, but on Sunday we were introduced to some Japanese chocolate called Meiji. It has brown wrapping and gold bubbly writing. It is now my favourite chocolate but doesnt beat the Ferrero Rocher. It tastes just like easter eggs... We also buy fruit and nut Milka, which we love love love and the little swiss treats Sime manages find. PS The birds are chirping in the late afternoon 4-5pm, on this pleasant moderate overcast day. My favourite feeling this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There's easter eggs everywhere in the supermarkets now over here. I am quite enjoying looking at them. All that pretty foil has always made me feel happy.
The time of day I am enjoying at the moment to stand and look at outside is 7 -8 pm. When it's still light and cooler and mellow. First day of Autumn yesterday, bring on autumn, it's my favorite season.
Post a Comment