say this really fast one after the other and this means yes in chinese, I am so excited to learn this Ill be saying it all the time now. I am so keen to learn this language, it is so fun speaking more than one or three words to a person just to get around corners.
3 comments:
day, that will be very cool. Then you'll start dreaming in the language.
Benj is currently obsessed with Uganda (he's still over there til Tuesday) and sent me a photo of this compound - "This is a really nice compound where the expats live." It looked terrible!! I think he thought it would convince me to live there!!!! I can say I don't want to live in any African country, really, there would be better choices..
he lives in a compound too, so do we, I will send photos, I am so gonna get a digital camera!!! I know it is pain not seeing photos.
yes and their lovely..
Post a Comment