Sunday, 18 February 2007

red rubbish

more noise this morning early by the hour thankfully dropping off by about 10am. And not consistent. Fireworks sound is bearable but fire crackers; cant they think of something else than bang bang bang! It is one of the most annoying sounds ever. Im glad that is over, now we just look forward to the next departure of someone moving house or wedding whenever that is!! The Ayis have the dutiful job of cleaning the streets and areas outside with their homemade brooms made out of yes tree tops, while old men still think its great to create bangs. They set off car alarms, it is pretty funny.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

So funny the old men get into creating antics!!
"Don't let the barstards.." - very good, I agree. Your profile page rocks. Very you I say.
Benj go back from Uganda this morning - he's a bit spun out, I'll email you heaps of photos if I can learn how to import photos into email - obviously this is a simple process every does it, but, you know me,,