Friday, 1 December 2006

Apples of Oz

Since arriving here, I have found a china mum, as I like to call her. She is so fun and awesome and she is other peoples china mum too. We have great times together, she is completely unrigid and funny and the coolest mum. She has 5 kids, 4 boys and 1 daughter all grown. She has been super beautiful in her day. As I gaze into her wrinkled face, I search for the beauty that has been and is presently still etched in face. Yesterday she came over and rode her husbands scooter cycle thing. I want to get a photo of that and put in here. shes such a scream!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Please yes I would love to see a photo of your china mum. I love that you guys are meetings all these new people, some good, some bad I guess but so exciting. Can you tell I wish it was my time to live in a foreign country??

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

Just move to Brisbane in 2 yrs time coz thats where we think we'll be and you need to be living near us!! The bad ones I got rid of pretty quickly!! There is this one couple however...hence I learnt very quickly not to hand out our ph no the first time we meet anybody!!!! We are doing a great job keeping them at bay at the moment.