Tuesday, 5 December 2006

Finally a bit of oz

As I go out on the balcony for a bit after staying inside for a few days to reduce the number of germs that could cause ugly and painful sinus infections, I am delighted to feel the air and be reminded by oz:
A black harmless nice dog, who mustve seen me already as hes not barking his head off.
The smell of fire, how I love fires
Some little birds chirping (reminding me of spring)
The sound of a whippersnipper
The sun in the sky (behind a thick haze)

PS I think I will start to befriend the dog, there is such a healthy distance between us!!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

You know, those descriptions to do sound like a Tatura day, but can you add "And every two steps you walk out your front gate there is another person who knows you or thinks they know you and stops to talk to you or your kids.." Now that would be a Tatura day.