Each room has an entity of its own, has its own door with lock and key complete, even the kitchen!!! The open plan that exists is in lounge and dining which are really spacious thank G. Our door has double security doors, with security camera, and intercom. its not flash, it exists. We live on the 3rd floor of a 12 storey building.We are actually coming to terms with and adjusting to a house that annoys us so much. Almost every single thing in the kitchen annoys us. Even though it is actually my favourite part of the house. We have a camp gas 2 plated cooker for our stove, a microwave oven, a small fridge with a smaller freezer compartment underneath! No oven. Two sinks, one plug, a few cupboards, one without a door. A bit of room.
We have two bedrooms, and two bathrooms, with a shower each and a toilet each. This doesnt mean luxery by any means this just means a bit more room and survival!!! To use the toilet, the flushing system is slow and takes ages to become accustomed too. When one toilet is blocked we go to the other one, its just like that...Theres no flushing the paper here, its about keeping the toilets from blocking up, hence the paper goes in to the bin provided on the side!!! At the beginning I found this awfully embarassing even though I was inside my own house!!! but since Simon made me unblock my own occurance oneday after I refused too many times because he didnt tell me the toilet was already blocked!!!!!, I have quite taken to the idea of throwing away obstructions that will cause me further disgusts!!. On a brighter note, sometimes when Sime and I arrive home in the night, on goes the light and we pop about 3 light globes in an instant, we're always blowing fuses.
Friday, 1 December 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh no, that would take some getting used to not flushing your toilet paper - eek. Well, at least you could each have your own toilet I suppose. And how funny is it you have a lock and key for each room. Your kitchen sounds a bit nuts too.
Oh I forgot to mention, we need to use one toilet when doing no 2, as the other toilet seat breaks. I think Tor you might be completely unenvious by the time you know all that happens.
I blocked the toilet in our hotel room in Thailand last year and we had to call the front desk and they sent someone to unblock it, it was the most embarssing thing in the world!!
hey when we were in america (supposedly civilized country) the toilet blocked and the repair man got toilet water all over the toilet floor and then traipsed it all over the carpet cos he had to keep calling the front desk??!! and then he said to be careful next time?? we hadn't even done anything weird to it, it was just dodgy
of course you did nothing to it, dodgy hey? how dare they walk all over your carpet, thats crap...and then to think that they have the tenacity to tell you to be careful next time, grrrr
you know what our china fix it man told me? to use a plunger whenever it happens again!! i was horrified, and you know we bought one and it broke.
Post a Comment