Tuesday, 26 December 2006

Christmas Day

Lunch: superb, glorious, over indulgent, enjoyable, plentiful.

dvd/cd player - chinese but pretty darn good.
u2-18
coldplay - castles
jack johnson - mid summer dreams
sting - fields of gold dvd
u2 - vertigo dvd

Quote of day: "Its times like these you would wish your kids were stuffed animals". after lunch when kids were running around.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Hello Megz, do you mind if I comment on every post? Or would that annoy you? I thought you might have turned off the comments because my comments bugged you?!! Is this still a private blog or can I put it on my blog list? I can't get into Pink Flower Buttons, dunno why.

Victoria said...

Oh, you got great preseents too. Will definately send you Mcleods dvds as a finish watching them. If you have normal dvd player on chinese one? Glad you got nice Chrissy lunch, I'll do a little musing on my Christmas day tomorrow.