Have I told you about noises??? Well every now and then, you hear these shots that sound like guns going off, but their fire crackers. They use these whenever someone moves into an apartment or moving out, weddings, you name it they have a reason, I reackon they even find reasons! They reackon its to ward off the spirits... They are very superstitious people. Some just went off then at 1.35pm China time. Interesting hey? We are doing very well coping with noises in general and I must say I am too!!! There are noises from above, the lady in her clip clop shoes walking around at 11 at night. Why isnt she in slippers? I ask myself. There are noises by loud lorries driving down the access road within the complex at 2am in the morning, there are noises from across the soccor field. Unexplainable noises, sounds of rah, rah from the tiny chinese people going off every 3 minutes (who are at the soccor field, they display very supportive mateship). Then tinny sounding horns from a car I can only guess!!!
Then there are the noises of the road, tooting for no reason. Tooting to tell people to hither or nither: Im coming thru, tooting to implore my prestige over yours, your on a scooter, Im in a car!! Tooting to hurry you up, tooting for no reason at all!!! strike endless amounts of tooting. The color theme to these sounds is red as red relates to china and china relates to noise and noise sounds like the color red!! And its written in December and December will always be fundamentally red!
Friday, 1 December 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are amusing me. You are like a comedy travel writer. Red, noise, yells of mateship; awesome...
Post a Comment