Having said I cant find a thing to fit me, this mustve been before I lost 8kg (thing read 10 but playing it safe) since coming here and thats without getting dirrohea or vomiting on a regular basis or not eating!!! and also after working with chinese girls and seeing their groovy fashions Im thinking theres gotta be something I can find. So next time at my favourite shopping mall, I wondered do those groovy looking pink chords fit me? Low and behold, to my delightest delight, they fit better than Ive found in oZ, like over your bum but still low hip. And they had a better color than I could ever find in oz, with large stripe chord design. But to top them off they have little diamond things.. yeah right.. in the button and those steal punch things that hold up the tiny right pocket. And more shine, apricot colored sequins in star shape on the back pocket, and some other shape on the other. I am starting to get into this clothing in a big way. Their clothes can be tacky as, but some are the best Ive seen. The best thing about their shopping is their are so many designs and creations to chose from there not mass produced. More shopping here I come.
PPS its seriously like op-shopping except all the clothes are new. Its lovely the fabric is amazing, and all my needs are met...
Friday, 9 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
jocy said...
hey meags,
thats awesome you have lost weight and china is the place to be to buy chaep clothes seeing as though everything is made ther. you must look hot in your pink chords. can you post photos on this site or what??
February 11, 2007 3:09 PM
across the seas said...
Jocy, I can, when I can figure out the technical side of copying scanned pics onto blogger. Would James the whiz know?
February 14, 2007 1:00 AM
VictoriaE said...
Megz 8 kilos is a lot to loose in not so much amount of time. You always do look look good in anyting anyway, so now you can be a fashion goddess - excellent!
February 17, 2007 1:30 PM
goldenmeadows said...
I do think the weight loss is due to not having the delicious sugary stuff I just put my hands on when Im troddling down the aisle back at home.. The weight gain is the meds!! I have hated it but Im onto it like a pin prick. Next thing is a trim at the gym. Not obsessively, just nicely. When Simon met me I was underweight not changing from 56kg since Yr 9. I think I was even lower than this when he met me. I think that is saying something even though I thought I was alright.
February 18, 2007 12:57 AM
Post a Comment