Friday, 9 November 2007

Scarves

I am right into scarves and feel I need to say it now that I've seen a picture of a lady on your blog Tor with a scarf. I feel so calm when I wear one and I really love the feel it gives. I think they feel very serene and feminine. I see ladies from certain parts of China wear them and I watch them forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VictoriaE said...
Noe I must go back and see which picture this is. I think you're giving me an idea about making a scarf.

March 1, 2007 2:36 PM
VictoriaE said...
Not "Noe", I mean "Now"

March 1, 2007 2:36 PM
VictoriaE said...
Now is that the long scarfs that flip around your neck a few times if you want them to and have fringes etc. or the old school silk ladies scarfs that are big squares and arranged daintily around your neck. Or both?

March 1, 2007 2:38 PM
VictoriaE said...
And how funny does this word look - SCARF?? Is it how you spell a single scarves?

March 1, 2007 2:39 PM