Friday, 9 November 2007
Traditional Chinese singing
Today was school Headmistress and school Dr's birthday today, and we had a surprise birthday party for them in the staff room. They are the fuzziest ladies in the school. And they wore these balloon hats someone made for them. After a while the little Dr broke out in song, in typical chinese tradition, and it was very unique. I though as you can imagine started to laugh my head off, I was trying so hard to keep myself together. Another girl was aiding to my laughter. It was the funniest thing ever. She was very good. The thing I admired most about her she sang so confidently and right to the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
VictoriaE said...
I know what you mean about asain singing - it's a crack up - at least it always is on Australian Idol. Dont you love those moments in life when you are overtaken by uncontrollable laughter, especially when there is another person or a few other people, overtaken by uncontrollable laughter.
February 17, 2007 1:27 PM
goldenmeadows said...
it is the best thing, I felt so fantastic that day. It made me feel so normal again.
February 18, 2007 1:03 AM
goldenmeadows said...
We used to laugh so much in our hey day aye? Christie Johnston used to make me laugh so much. Im laughing as Im writing.
February 18, 2007 1:05 AM
Post a Comment