photos I need to take of;
little old ladies and little old men sitting in their gendreised groups, 7 per group, 50 inclusive, playing cards, winding wool, talking, knitting, all of this in particular spots on the sidewalk on my way to the shops. old men pulling along carts down the main street etc etc.
Friday, 9 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
VictoriaE said...
That sounds so magical, you have to take photos of all this Megz. What if it all becomes so normal to you that you forget to take photos of it to gaze at in later years.
February 17, 2007 1:28 PM
goldenmeadows said...
Yes Im afraid of this, Im like seeing it at least twice a month and Im to it catch it before the season changes. I like to get the attires in for each climate change. Last summer, it was like I was just gonna get pics and then the weather changed.
February 18, 2007 1:00 AM
goldenmeadows said...
Sime and I are getting used to things now and getting out and about more so there is more opportunity, I am starting to get more excited about things which is groovy.
February 18, 2007 1:00 AM
Post a Comment