Friday, 9 November 2007
Old posts - Mongolia
I hope I get to go to Mongolia. My favorite letter is capital M, I so want to go to Mongolia. I think I am fascinated by this country purely because I like the way it is spelt. I also think it has nice bright colors and lots of bright green grass to see with bare land and no houses. I imagine the occupants in human form would sit on the ground minding pots of stews that steam whilst holding onto their chubby and well dressed babies. I love bright colors. My favourite date of the year is 5th of March 1975. My earthly age is well over my spirits age. I love butterflys and clear glass windows, especially with four panels of wood criss crossing to make 6 or nine windows. My favourite flowers are White Lilys, especially the ones that grow outside the old laundry - my creative room and store room. My other favorites are a great flower but I can never remember the name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment