Let not your pearls be trampled under the feet of swines - Bible
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
VictoriaE said... yay, I got back here again. Can you save all your scanned pictures into a file on the documents section of your computer. Then each pic should have a litte code underneath it (the computer should do this automatically). Then when you do the upload photo function on blogger you can type in the full code under the particular pic your want to post. Maybe this will help. I'll give it some thought!
2 comments:
VictoriaE said...
yay, I got back here again.
Can you save all your scanned pictures into a file on the documents section of your computer. Then each pic should have a litte code underneath it (the computer should do this automatically). Then when you do the upload photo function on blogger you can type in the full code under the particular pic your want to post.
Maybe this will help. I'll give it some thought!
February 17, 2007 1:34 PM
Post a Comment